Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sunday Fun-Day Shrimp Chow Fun


 

This week's new recipe is a favorite in Chinese restaurants, Chow Fun. It is a rice noodle dish with various vegetables, and a protein of your liking.  I went for fat, meaty prawns for our dish, but it works with grilled tofu, chicken, or beef.  

I got this particular recipe from a popular You Tube chef and his channel is called Yeung Man Cooking.  I will not plagiarize his recipe as he has a cookbook to sell. . Instead, I will direct you to his video where he puts this dish together using tofu. 

My assessment of this recipe is that though it was flavorful and not a difficult recipe, I probably won't make it again. I always feel when I cook Asian food, it never tastes as delicious as when the pros make them.  I buy all kinds of ingredients for these dishes and then find I don't use them again. 


 


No comments: