Monday, October 13, 2008

Ain't It The Fall

Fall is not my favorite season. Never has been. It is too much of a reminder that Winter is coming, and that is my least favorite season. This weekend though, Fall was very kind and gave us two beautiful days. I was at a farmer's market and couldn't help but be impressed with the beautiful colors all around me, so I thought I would share them with you, my loyal readers.

The title above is significant as when I was young and sad in my twenties, I had a favorite song called
Ain't It the Fall by that long defunct group called Starland Vocal Band. Who remembers them? (Oh come on now, Afternoon Delight?? I knew you'd remember.)

It used to make me cry.

Much happier times now, no matter what the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be "reader" rather than "readers"? Along the lines of "Carpool Day" rather than "Carpool Days." My favorite SVB song is "An American Tune." Thanks for the pumpkins. I particularly like the tall, narrow one!

Anonymous said...

I hate Fall and Winter.